Thursday, November 26, 2009

Very Thankful

I could not be more thankful for everyone who has supported and encouraged my baking endeavors.Take the time today, and everyday, to thank the people who made a significant difference in your life and continue to be a driving force through-out the year. Happy Thanksgiving, now Let's eat some PIE!



I made a few pies this year, not my best work (I just can't get pies right, plus I was swamped with orders so they were slacking). The pumpkin and coconut were made by me, while the Apple Streusel was made by my wonderful friend Christina. She is a pie Connesuir, her pies are amazing! We have decided to stick with what we are both best at and just trade baked goods for special occasions and that is FINE with me!




We loved it Christina, Thanks!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails